As the industry’s premier launch services and mission management provider, Spaceflight’s Bellevue facility offers our customers and partners a state-of-the-art integration space. The facility can accommodate component assembly, installation, and testing, and satellite integration and processing featuring a well-equipped and spacious cleanroom certified to ISO-7 cleanliness.
Spaceflight’s experienced and skilled team of AIT engineers and mission managers have completed over 50 missions with more than 460 payloads launched across 11 different launch vehicles and 3 different continents. These experiences from countless integration facilities have been considered to ensure Spaceflight’s Bellevue facility provides our customers and partners a world class experience.
The Spaceflight integration facility consists of an environmentally controlled warehouse space with loading dock and secure storage along with an ISO-7 class certified cleanroom. Spaceflight also provides dedicated, private visitor office space with high-speed WiFi access and phone as well as kitchen facilities and break areas.
Ideal for your spacecraft integration needs:
- Cleanroom is a certified ISO-7 level facility
- Can process up to 5 Sherpa OTVs at once with anywhere from 4–20 satellites assigned to each OTV
- High bay receiving area includes a dedicated receiving cleanspace (separate from the cleanroom)
- Separate storage space means we can keep a larger inventory stocked and a dedicated large crate storage to hold our shipping containers for spacecraft
- Dedicated environmental testing room and a new non-flight flatsat area
- Dedicated secure access office facilities for customers who are onsite, processing in our facilities. It includes four conference rooms to allow our customers to have private working space, flat screens, separate WIFI access, and more
- Convenient access from two major highways (I-90 and I-405), making it easy to access from SeaTac International Airport
- Controlled access to our Operations Center for mission communications with spacecraft on orbit